How do you know if our business is a good fit?
By doing a free onsite IT audit we can determine whether your business is a good fit for us or not. Our onsite audits are a unique and friendly experience with no pushy sales.
We already have IT setup but can you help us tidy everything up?
Yes! Streamlining everything in one central place you have full access to is part of our value proposition and something we pride ourselves on.
Can you do email and website migrations without any downtime or data loss?
We sure can. Often we do these at night to avoid disruptions and loss of business. We take backups of everything before we begin.
Do you offer ongoing support?
Yes we do. Through our 1300 number and our client portal we are here to support you.
What investment do we require to work with you?
Every business is different, we dont have a single cookie cutter solution which is where the free IT audit comes in. We do our best to provide value and quote only based on things you need without any leftovers
Here are some other common questions we get asked:
DO YOU WORK WITH HOME USERS?
No, we dont currently. Our business model is built around offering local, ground level support for businesses.
IS MY BUSINESS TOO SMALL FOR MANAGED IT?
Here at CX IT Services, we work with small, medium and larger organisations. The way we have structured our Services its so easy to scale to meet the level required for each business. Whether your a small business with no IT person, a medium business where you might have an IT person who needs a hand, CX IT Services can help work with you and your business
DO YOU HAVE LOCK IN CONTRACTS?
At CX IT Services we don’t beleive in locking customers into a support contract. We feel a flexible service that allows businesses to scale their IT requirements and rely on our excellent customer service to keep clients coming back to us for their IT Support.
WHAT INDUSTRIES DO YOU WORK WITH?
Due to our vast experience in IT for many years we have customers in many industries including:
- Financial Services
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
DO YOU SELL OFFICE 365?
Yes we are a Microsoft Partner and Cloud Solutions Provider (CSP) which means we can order licenses for you and add it to your monthly billing with CX IT Services. You can mix and match plans within your tenant and we look after all your Office 365 needs.
DO YOU HAVE REFERENCES?
We have great partnerships with our clients and you can view our testimonials. If you dont see a reference in your industry, please let us know and we would be happy to provide you with a relevant reference to your business.
DO YOU SELL NBN?
We are a NBN Accreddited Business Advisor and have partnered with a few Telco’s that offer NBN and Fibre Internet plans. If its available in your area – we can assist you and get the best connection for your business.
WHAT SIZED COMPANIES BENEFIT FROM MANAGED SERVICES?
- For managed IT services to be of value to your business, you should have at least 5 workstations/end users and ideally at least 1 server.
- The maximum size depends on your company’s business model, number of locations, strategic initiatives, growth plans, etc.
- For companies under 200 end users, an MSP can be the total IT department (CIO, CTO, help desk and the like) or just act as a supplement to in-house IT staff.
- For companies with more than 200 end users, we usually see businesses hire an in-house technology technician, but still keep the IT Planning, Network Monitoring, and Windows Patch Management outsourced.
- Managed Service Providers (MSPs) don’t get sick, take vacations, or require benefits. MSPs also generally cost less than a full time employee.
HOW EASY IS IT TO CHANGE IT PROVIDERS? WE SEEM TO HAVE OUTGROWN OUR EXISTING PROVIDER.
- Outgrowing one’s “IT Provider” is an issue that we are seeing more frequently than in the past. Today’s computer networks have become more complex in the past few years and not every “computer guy” has been able to keep up with the myriad of changes that continue to occur in the industry.
- Sometimes the pace of technology passes the pace of the incumbent IT person and that person is then no longer a good candidate to manage one of your businesses most important assets.
- Changing to a professional IT firm to manage your network is a process that should not be taken lightly. While it is done every day, there is risk involved. However, a competent professional IT firm should be able to make a changeover as painless as is possible.
- This is definitely a case where prior proper planning prevents poor performance.
WHAT MAKES YOUR COMPANY DIFFERENT FROM THE OTHERS? ALL I HEAR IS THE SAME THING FROM EVERY IT COMPANY I TALK TO.
Your absolutely right – every Managed Service Provider will tell you they offer the same basic services:
- 24/7/365 Network Monitoring of critical systems (Servers, PCs, network).
- Help Desk (questions from you and your staff).
- Windows Patch and Security Management.
- Antivirus/antispyware/malware Monitoring.
- Data Backup Monitoring.
- Vendor liaison (work with your other hardware/software vendors).
- Server, PC, and other Hardware repairs and maintenance.
- Network Performance troubleshooting.
- So where you will find CX IT Services will find that we are different from other similar firms:
- We are an exceptional IT firm with exceptional employees.
- We have ultimate customer experiences whilst working with our clients. We are acting as their trusted advisors on all things technology related.
- We spent alot time perfecting our “recipe” for the best standards for client computer networks, that when followed, guarantees a problem free network.
- We work on continuous alignment of our standards with your network.
- Knowledgeable IT staff with a desire to help you and your staff.
- We think like business people, not IT technicians thereby bringing business value, as well as IT value, to your company.
- We focus on the security of your network in order to prevent data breaches.
- We deliver what we promise; then we deliver more.
- We make decisions based on YOUR needs, not ours, because we become your Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- We are so confident in our abilities, we offer guarantees that no one else will.
- We have been in the IT Industry for 20 years
CANT I JUST PAY WHEN I NEED IT SUPPORT? WHY WOULD I WANT TO PAY A MONTHLY FEE?
- Paying as you go or as we call it “Break-Fix” is when an organization calls an IT service provider to fix a single problem. The provider usually goes onsite, and repairs the issue, then sends a bill for their time. This model rewards IT companies when things break.
- One of the issues with this type of arrangement is that there is no incentive to fix any problem but the one the technician has been called in to fix.
- Think of your business as a car – you need to give it regular maintenance to ensure its running its best where you can catch and correct problems when they are small and easy to handle.
- Managed Services reward both the client and the IT service provider for UPTIME! It is in the best interest of both companies to maintain a strong and healthy network.
- We do not offer “Break-Fix” repairs and only offer monthly maintenance plans.
HOW MUCH DO YOUR PLANS COST?
We have 3 types of plans available Urban Starter, Urban Pro and Urban Elite. Pricing is generally based on the number of users – a user may have a laptop, phone, tablet. We usually sit down with you and review your current expenses – Office 365 licensing, Antivirus, Windows Licensing, Backup Licensing, Phone and Internet Expenses and come up with a fixed monthly fee for you that can easily be scaled as you increase/decrease staff.
DO YOU COME TO MY OFFICE WHEN I HAVE A PROBLEM?
If the problem you are experiencing cannot be repaired quickly over the phone or remotely, then we immediately dispatch a technician to your office to resolve the problem. Depending on your Plan you may have this included in the plan or receive a discounted rate if on a lower plan.
ARE YOU INSURED?
Absolutely we carry a Professional Idemity Insurance and Public Liablilty Insurance.
WHAT HAPPENS IF WE TRY YOUR SERVICES BUT FIND THAT WE DON’T LIKE IT?
We are quite confident that you will find value in our services. We dont lock you into any long term contracts – so if you find our service is not what we have stated you can simply change.
SIGNS THAT YOU MIGHT NOT BE A GOOD FIT FOR OUR MANAGED SERVICES
- You are a do-it-yourself type and only want help when you cannot figure it out yourself.
- Why pay someone else if you can figure it out yourself?
- Your IT plan is to keep the network running until the wheels fall off. Then we will deal with it.
- You do not measure the performance of your business and employees.
- You are content creating “work-arounds” or applying “Band-Aids” to fix problems.
- You do not care how your employees use business resources during business hours.
- You think “those IT problems” are not too bad, we can just work harder.
- You believe a PC should last more than 6+ years.
- You enjoy spending free time learning how to fix computers.
- You really do not care if employee efficiency or morale can be improved.
- You depend on “non-professionals” to help you out with IT.
- You maintain that business productivity and performance are secondary to IT costs.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE ONBOARDING PROCESS?
Client onboarding begins once we receive a signed agreement from client. Every new client is onboarded via a tailored plan that includes:
- Installation of CX IT Services management tools
- Installation of CX IT Services security tools
- Installation of CX IT Services backup tools and media
- Setup and testing of backup
- Cleanup of the physical environment
- Labeling of all equipment, cabling, etc.
- Network assessment
- Configuration of client equipment to align with CX IT Services standards and best practices (addressing any concerns or recommendations from the network assessment)
- Documentation of all aspects of the client environment in our documentation system (includes photos of the environment)
- Implementation timeline of approximately 1-2 weeks, depending on client size and environment complexity
- Follow-up approximately 3 weeks following onboarding to resolve any issues, check in with key contacts
WHAT IS CONSIDERED "PROJECT WORK"
Anything that is a move/change/add to your network and system. Unless specified in your plan.
Purchasing of hardware, upgrades, repairs – these will all be quoted prior to work commencing