Direct Debit Conditions
1. This Direct Debit Request Service Agreement sets out the terms on which you have authorised us, CX IT Services to
arrange for payment of amounts that become payable on your data and voice account to be made by deductions from your
bank account at, or by charging your credit card with, your financial institution (Direct Debit Request). Direct debiting through
the Bulk Electronic Clearing System (BECS) may not be available on all bank accounts. Before you completing the Direct
Debit Request, ensure your bank account details are correct.
2. Your Direct Debit Request authorises us to arrange for payment of the amounts due to CX IT Services for the services
we provide to you, at the due date of your bill(s) or another date as agreed between us. This authorisation also enables any
changes in those amounts and payment times, to occur automatically – you will not need to complete a new form. Any new
contracted services added to your CX IT Services account will be subject to the existing Direct Debit Request
3. Invoicing of your CX IT Services account is done on a monthly basis, at the start of each month. Recurring Services
are charged one month in advance and usage services are charged in arrears. Any new contracted services (that were
provisioned during the previous period) will be charged from the activation date of the service (unless otherwise arranged),
and fees may include a setup fee, a pro-rated recurring fee for the previous billing period as well as the recurring fee for the
current billing period. All fees are outlined in your contract. You will receive your bill via email or post, as soon as possible
after the date of issue of the bill. The Total Due value on the invoice will be the amount processed in the Direct Debit
4. We can vary this Agreement at any time after giving you 14 days notice of the changes.
5. You can cancel, vary, defer or suspend the Direct Debit Request, or stop or suspend an individual debit from taking place
under it, by calling our accounts department, but this must be arranged within 7 days of the due date of the invoice. If you do
not provide us with this notice, we cannot guarantee the direct debit process can be stopped.
6. If you cancel, vary, defer or suspend your direct debit arrangements, or stop or suspend an individual debit from taking place
under it, you must arrange with CX IT Services a suitable alternative payment method for all outstanding fees due, and
ongoing contractual obligations.
7. If a due date for a debit falls on a weekend or public holiday the debit will be processed on the next business day.
8. You must ensure you have sufficient clear funds available in the nominated bank account (if you are paying by direct debit
from your bank account) or that you have sufficient credit available on your nominated credit card (if you are paying by credit
card) on the due date to permit the payments under the Direct Debit Request.
9. If a debit from your nominated bank account or a charge to your nominated credit card is unsuccessful we will attempt to debit
again twice. If still unsuccessful, we will contact you to arrange alternative payment or further deferral.
10. You must notify CX IT Services if the nominated account is transferred or closed.
11. If you are paying by direct debit from a bank account, please ensure that your financial institution allows direct debits on your
nominated account. Your bank account will be debited through BECS.
12. If any bank fees are incurred by CX IT Services from a dishonoured direct debit, these fees may be passed on to you.
13. Upon cancellation of your contract with CX IT Services, all direct debit requests will also be deemed cancelled.
14. Where you consider that a debit has been initiated incorrectly, you can contact our accounts department on 1300477814 or
send an email with details of your dispute to firstname.lastname@example.org .
15. CX IT Services employs the policy of treating all records and account details relating to this Direct Debit Request as
Private. We will keep information about your bank account confidential, except to the extent necessary to administer your
direct debit arrangements. If a claim is made on our financial institution in relation to an alleged incorrect or wrongful debit, we
may be required to disclose this information to our financial institution.